Note: The duration of your workout session will not be shown until you start recording it.
3. Tap an icon to choose a workout type.
Run Ride Gym Walk
5. While your workout is in progress, you can do the following:
|Navigate to other areas of your UA Band||
|Check your workout data||Tap to see your progress.|
|Pause your workout||
|End your workout||
Tip: To get more information from your workout and a more accurate calorie burn, use your UA Band with UA Heart Rate. See Tracking workouts with your UA Heart Rate.
You can add your favorite workout type on UA Band, like basketball or yoga.
- On your phone, open the UA Record app.
- On the main screen of the UA Record app, tap .
- Under My Apps & Devices, tap .
- Under Preferences, tap Workout Settings.
- Tap Customize workout.
- Scroll the list for options, and then tap the workout type you want added to UA Band.
The option will replace the right-most workout type icon on the Fitness screen.