You can link a Garmin Connect account to Record from our import page or in the mobile app by tapping on the "UA Sync" icon in the top right of the Dashboard. We automatically sync the last 30 days worth of activity and receive the following workout information from connected Garmin accounts:
- Heart Rate (Only visible in MapMy currently)*
- Speed & Cadence (Only visible in MapMy currently)*
- Power (Only visible in MapMy currently)*
Activities and stats are not syncing to Record account
If the information mentioned above is not syncing, visit the Record device import page and try the following:
- On the Garmin widget tap "Sync Data." This will initiate a manual sync. Wait a few minutes then check to see if your Record account updates with correct information.
- Hover over the green checkmark on the Garmin widget and disconnect it from Record. After doing so, reconnect Garmin and check if the data transfers to Record.
Activity syncs incorrectly from Garmin to Record
Sometimes activity types and certain stats are not mapped or coded the exact same way between apps and health devices. When this occurs with imported workouts things like bike rides can appear as a run activity type on one system and not the other. We hope to work more with our partners over time to prevent this kind of thing, but typically an easy solution is to manually edit the activity type on Record or MapMy so it shows appropriately.
*Note: All activity types may not be available between our partner sites.
My Garmin Vivo tracker isn't importing to Record