Reconnecting your Band to your Phone
If your band has become disconnected from your phone and you are having trouble reconnecting, please review the following items, which will prevent a phone and band from re-establishing a lost connection:
- Make sure the band is not in airplane mode or tracking a sleep session - both of these band states will prevent the band from connecting to the phone.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled in your phone's settings. In some cases toggling Bluetooth off and on may resolve a connectivity issue.
1) Force quit the UA Record app > re-open and check band settings to see if connection is repaired
2) If disconnect persists, cycle Bluetooth off and on again by navigating to your phone's settings > Bluetooth > toggle off/on again > check to see if connection is repaired.
3) If cycling Bluetooth does not resolve the connection issues, let's try forgetting the phone from your UA Band. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Tap on the down arrow
- Select Settings
- Tap the phone icon
- Scroll right through text, if visible, and tap checkmark to confirm "forget this device." A Blue LED light should begin flashing.**
5) Return to your phone's Bluetooth settings and forget the UA Band.
6) Retry the pairing flow by reopening UA Record > tapping "UA Sync" icon > selecting UA Band > Connect.
Factory reset will restore your UA Band to it's out-of-box state. All data stored on UA Band will be lost in a factory reset. To performa a factory reset, follow the instructions below.
- On the Home screen, tap .
- Tap .
- Tap , and then tap .
- Swipe to read the warning, and at the end of the details, tap .
- When asked to confirm, tap .